Spiced broccoli sweet potato
Need something more from your veggies? This spiced broccoli sweet potato is sure to fill that need. With aromatic spices it’ll hit the right spot on a cooler evening.
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp ground chilli
3 tbsp olive oil
300g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
500g broccoli florets
- preheat the oven to 200C
- combine the spices and oil
- put the sweet potato in an ovenproof dish and rub in half the spice mixture
- cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes
- add the broccoli to the remaining oil
- shake the sweet potatoes and then add the broccoli
- bake uncovered for further 15 minutes
Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
(recipe: Marie Claire’s “Fresh & Fast”)
You might also like our Sesame Broccoli with Lime.